QPerfect is an early stage startup in the field of quantum computing. We provide a digital development environment and quantum solutions for the emerging quantum computing industry helping make practical applications a reality today. We are committed to providing scalable and user-friendly software solutions to our customers. Our first product is a fast and highly scalable quantum circuit simulator that makes it possible to test and improve quantum algorithms using classical computers beyond the limits of today's best NISQ based quantum computers.
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and motivated Business Developer. You will be an integral member of QPerfect, principally responsible for raising revenue and expanding business opportunities that allow the company to achieve and sustain its mission. You will create and execute business strategies through expanding existing relationships and identifying and securing new opportunities. You will be the primary point of contact for customers and partners to bring products to the market and also the liaison between customers, partners and the development team. The successful candidate will demonstrate past successful business strategy development and business-to-business partnering within a tech intensive company.
- Contract type: permanent (CDI)
- Start date : 01 September 2023 or as early as possible
- Location: Strasbourg
- Hybrid working possible Responsibilities:
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with top management to establish strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- Establish market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Arrange business meetings and represent QPerfect to potential customers and partners.
- Collaborate with staff and partners to guide product design based on customer and market insights.
- Develop and regularly update a comprehensive business development plan, with targeted goals, objectives, methods and timelines to achieve these goals.
- Establish partnerships for product development and strategic alliances that will extend the company's brand in the community and increase avenues of revenue.
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business. Requirements:
- We are looking for a proactive and motivated individual, with a professional attitude and strong work ethic.
- At least 3 years of experience in business development in a technology-intensive company.
- A good knowledge of English (written and oral).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- General awareness of quantum computing or digital technologies.
- Ability to work independently, while being a driving force with managerial capabilities.
- Permanent position.
- Work in an innovative and international environment.
- Be part of a diverse, dynamic, international team and environment.
- Remuneration depending on experience.
- Hybrid work, remotely and on site in Strasbourg.
How to apply
- To apply, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
- In your motivation letter, please highlight your experience in business development within a deep-tech company.
- Additionally, let us know why you are excited about working in the field of quantum computing and how you believe your skills align with QPerfect's vision.
23 Rue du Loess
67200 Strasbourg, Frankreich
Want to share your own job opportunity?