The event will take place in Vienna on October 29th and 30th 2018!
The coarse grained agenda looks as follows:
- On Monday morning, you will be able to hear from and engage with the first wave of research projects. They will present their plans and identify common themes and challenges.
- On Monday afternoon, we will celebrate the start of the flagship. You will hear from distinguished academic, industrial, and political leaders about the vision and the potential of quantum technologies. And we will celebrate!
- On Tuesday morning, we are back to business: There are meetings on the research agenda, training, innovation and many more.
More detailed information on this event will follow soon!
More News?All News
- Go to: World’s first link layer protocol brings quantum internet closer to a realityAugust 26th, 2019
World’s first link layer protocol brings quantum internet closer to a reality
Researchers from QuTech have achieved a world’s first in quantum internet technology. A team led by Professor Stephanie Wehner has developed a so-called link layer protocol that brings the phenomenon of ‘quantum entanglement’ from a physics experiment towards a real world quantum network. This brings closer the day when quantum internet can become a reality, delivering applications that are impossible to achieve using a ‘classical’ internet. The work was published recently at ACM SIGCOMM.
- Go to: Feedback wanted - Draft Strategic Research Agenda of the Quantum FlagshipAugust 5th, 2019
Feedback wanted - Draft Strategic Research Agenda of the Quantum Flagship
The first draft of the Strategic Research Agenda of the Quantum Flagship has been created and is ready to receive feedback from the Quantum Community.
- Go to: Registration open - Quantum Flagship event “Exploring and Making Quantum Technology”July 26th, 2019
Registration open - Quantum Flagship event “Exploring and Making Quantum Technology”
On July 1st 2019, and for the remaining of 2019, Finland took over the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. As part of its institutional and scientific agenda, on October 17-18th it will be hosting the Finnish Presidency-Quantum Flagship event entitled “Exploring and Making Quantum Technology”.