Welcome to the first edition of the graduate summer school “Quantum devices for non-classical light generation and manipulation”.
The summer school will cover different aspects of quantum technology, from quantum information and communication, to quantum computation and sensing. Different systems will be discussed, i.e. quantum dots, color centers in diamond, organic molecules, integrated quantum photonics and cold atoms and ions, from applied to more fundamental research.
The summer school will be held in the beautiful Erice, guested by the “Ettore Majorana foundation and centre for scientific culture”, from September the 30th to October the 5th.
Confirmed invited speakers:
– Peter Michler, University of Stuttgart
– Ataç İmamoğlu, ETH Zurich
– Val Zwiller, KTH Stockholm
– Lucia Caspani, University of Strathclyde Glasgow
– Paolo Mataloni, Sapienza University
– Sara Ducci, University of Paris Diderot
– Tracy Northup, Innsbruck university
– Jörg Wrachtrup, University of Stuttgart
– Armando Rastelli, Johannes Kepler University Linz
– Paolo Villoresi, University of Padova
– Benjamin Brecht, Paderborn University
– Harald Weinfurter, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
– Matteo Galli, University of Pavia
– Gerhard Rempe, Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics Munich
– Andrew Shields, Toshiba research
– Philip Walther, University of Vienna
– Stephan Götzinger, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light Erlangen