The Munich Conference on QST 2020, organized by the Cluster of Excellence Munich Center for Quantum Science and Technology, brings together its scientific community from all career-stages with international guests in academia and industry to strengthen the exchange of ideas and discuss the latest advancements in all fields of quantum science and technology (QST).
The second Munich Conference on Quantum Science and Technology will be held ONLINE from 6 to 8 July 2020.
We have an extraordinary program lined up; here are just a few of the highlights:
• An excellent line-up of speakers covering all areas of QST. The talks are streamed in a virtual auditorium, with engaging live Q&A sessions.
• 3D poster session – the posters are displayed in virtual galleries integrated with innovative presenting solutions. Presenters will show their projects as they would at a classical conference, only via a video chat session. Here, visitors can easily pop-in and interact with the presenters. A parallel Twitter campaign will further raise engagement and outreach.
• Networking has never been easier. It lies in the heart of the event with dedicated meeting areas for virtual coffee breaks, industry round tables, and spontaneous meetings.
Important Dates to note:
• Poster submission by 22 June 2020.
• Registration deadline is 29 June 2020.
Check out the conference webpage for registration and further details: https://www.mcqst.de/mcqst2020/home.
We look forward to inspiring talks, interactive round tables, innovative research, and new visionary collaborations.
Join us for the #MCQST2020 experience!