Nu Quantum will be participating on a number of large industrial innovation projects alongside 30+ academic and industrial partners across the UK: sending quantum products to space, and a pilot test of quantum security for 5G and connected vehicles, amongst others. You will oversee the successful delivery of these projects.
You will be required to travel across the UK (primarily), and internationally – COVID permitting.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience/qualifications:
– Proven experience delivering industrial projects to schedule and budget
– Background in relevant industry: hardware, electronics, quantum, photonics, telecommunications.
– Competence in project management theory and tools.
– Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
– Very organised, proactive, and a positive mindset.
How to apply
Please visit our website at https://nu-quantum.com/jobs/ to find our application portal.
CB3 0HE Cambridge, United Kingdom
Published on September 08, 2020