Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments utilizing dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many demanding research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments’ vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
To support our projects with leading research groups worldwide, building and marketing the first ever commercial Quantum Computing Control System, we are looking for a
Product Manager Quantum Systems
to strengthen our marketing and sales team in Zurich.
• Own all aspects of the product lifecycle, including product introduction, requirements definition, competitive analysis, guiding development, promotion and forecasting
• Work closely with team of product managers, application scientists and engineers to ensure product success and securing Zurich Instruments’ position as a technology leader
• Manage and leverage relationships with partners like community-driven quantum initiatives, commercial quantum initiatives and scientific projects like OpenSuperQ and QuSurf
• Help define and develop the architecture that integrates our Quantum Computing Control System with higher layers of the quantum stack
• Interact with customers to understand requirements and demonstrate product capabilities
• Provide application-specific customer support, including onsite systems integration
We are looking for
a results-oriented, intrinsically motivated self-starter who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion. You perceive daily variation as a positive stimulus for your own development and you feel inspired working in a multicultural, high-tech environment. Moreover, you bring:
• Ph.D. in physics with a solid scientific track record in quantum computing
• Practical lab experience with superconducting qubits and/or deep understanding of the integration of different layers in the quantum stack from the software side
• Product management experience, entrepreneurial spirit and know-how of basic marketing methodologies and/or a strong interest to develop in these areas
• Project management experience and stakeholder management
• Good listener, excellent communication skills
• Ph.D. in physics with a background in quantum technologies
• Solid scientific track record with practical lab experience; hands-on experience of RF/microwave signal generation and measurement
• Excellent communication skills; good writing skills are an important asset
• Programming ability in Python
• Sales experience and/or an interest to develop in this area
• Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how of basic marketing methodologies are nice to have
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture, where personal development forms the base of our success. Now is a great time to be joining the team.
How to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Published on July 16, 2019