We are inviting applications for a postdoc position within the Barz group at the University of Stuttgart.
The successful candidate will work on the development of integrated silicon circuits and their use in quantum information processing.
The position will be funded by the BMBF project SiSiQ – Silicon photonics in secure quantum networks (https://www.fmq.uni-stuttgart.de/barz-group/research/project-SiSiQ/).
We are looking for excellent and highly motivated postdocs :
1. with interest in teamwork and interdisciplinary research
2. with experience in experimental (quantum) optics and quantum information processing
background in (integrated) photonics
3. Programming skills (Matlab, Mathematica, Python,…)
4. PhD in physics, engineering, or related
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Perform independent and original research
2. submit publications to refereed journals
3. assist with the administration of the Research Group
4. Co-supervise to the PhD students
5. Contribute to project meetings and workshops
This position is full time, fixed term for 12 months with the possibility of extension subject to funding.
The position is available from 1st April 2020 or as close as possible by negotiation
For more information, please contact Prof. Dr. Stefanie Barz: email@example.com, www.barzgroup.de
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Barz Group, Uni Stuttgart
70569 Stuttgart, Germany
Published on January 10, 2020