Rahko is a London-based quantum software company using quantum machine learning to enable groundbreaking discoveries in chemical simulation for new chemicals, drugs and materials.
Our multidisciplinary team works with large multinational customers on complex, commercially valuable problems. We focus on real-world solutions enabled by near-term (NISQ-era) quantum computers, and are partners with several of the world’s most advanced quantum hardware providers.
We are backed by one of the UK/Europe’s leading venture capital firms and an expert panel of advisors and academic collaborators.
As Computational/Theoretical Quantum Chemist, you will work on customer projects and internal research projects. You will contribute to the development of state-of-the-art classical and quantum algorithms for quantum chemistry, machine learning and optimization.
You will join a tight-knit, highly collaborative and disciplined team where your ideas will be welcomed and achievements celebrated.
You will have an MSc (or preferably PhD) in a related discipline, and knowledge of some of the following areas:
– Computational methods in quantum chemistry (HF, DFT, QMC)
– Mathematical ability to formulate ideas and methods in quantum chemistry, including linear algebra knowledge
– Basic machine learning (deep learning is an advantage)
– Programming in Python or a similar language (C++ or Fortran is an advantage)
Ideally, you will also have:
– Knowledge of advanced methods in quantum chemistry (CASSCF, DMET, DMFT,Tensor Networks)
This is a full-time, permanent position based in London Finsbury Park.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clifton House, 46 Clifton Terrace,
N4 3JP London Finsbury Park, United Kingdom
Published on August 20, 2019