Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments utilizing dynamic signal processing. Our products are used in many demanding research fields by scientists all over the world. Zurich Instruments’ vision is to be the reference for digital instrumentation in advanced research and development labs.
At present, we have several ongoing projects with leading research groups to build and market the first ever commercial Quantum Computing Control System. To ensure successful adoption by our customers, we are looking for an
Application Scientist Quantum Technologies
to strengthen our marketing and sales team in Zurich, Shanghai or Boston.
• Establish new and maintain existing customer contacts, securing future sales mainly related to quantum technologies: quantum computing, quantum simulation, quantum optics, etc.
• Represent Zurich Instruments at trade shows and visit customers around the world
• Provide application-specific customer support, including onsite systems integration
• Refine key product features of our AWGs, quantum analyzers, and other quantum stack products, helping to secure Zurich Instruments’ position as a technology leader
• Produce marketing material such as website content, blog posts, application notes, videos, newsletter contributions, product documentation, etc.
We are looking for
a results-oriented, intrinsically motivated self-starter who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion. You perceive daily variation as a positive stimulus for your own development and you feel inspired working in a multicultural, high-tech environment. Moreover, you bring:
• Ph.D. in physics with a background in quantum technologies
• Solid scientific track record with practical lab experience; hands-on experience of RF/microwave signal generation and measurement
• Excellent communication skills; good writing skills are an important asset
• Programming ability in Python
• Sales experience and/or an interest to develop in this area
• Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how of basic marketing methodologies are nice to have
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture, where personal development forms the base of our success. Now is a great time to be joining the team.
How to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter at email@example.com.Please note, we cannot sponsor work visas for China and the US.
8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Published on July 16, 2019