Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center is active in multiple areas:
– providing computing power and archive systems,
– providing the Internet and network services on international, domestic and local levels,
– research and development center for new generation computer networks, modern applications, portals, parallel and distributed computing as well as network and system security
– integration and implementation of scientific research results via developing services for public administration, healthcare, education and the social area,
– computing center in the metacomputing environment
– promotion center for cutting edge information structures: networking and compute.