To support our efforts in the ASTERIQS project and low-temperature NV magnetometry, we are looking for a candidate to join our team on NV centre magnetometry. (S)he will be working in a small team of three permanent employees and a number of Master and PhD students. The work covers all aspects of the magnetometry, ranging from software to hardware, from electronics to optics. There are a few „must haves“ the candidate has to bring with her/him.
– Being able to build a confocal microscope
– Having used at least diode lasers extensively
– Fibre optics hands-on expertise
– Write and understand Python code for GUIs and hardware control
– Likes to work in a team and being able to work according to a method
One of the following is also highly appreciable: numerical simulation of mechanics, optics (wave or ray optics), microwave circuits, mechanical design, AFM hands-on practice.
How to apply
Send a mail with a CV and a letter of motivation.
attocube systems AG
Eglfinger Weg 2,
85540 Haar, Germany
Published on October 04, 2020