We offer 15 Phd positions within the EU funded MSCA project ‘Molecular Quantum Simulations MOQs. In this exciting project, chemistry, solid state- and quantum optical physics, materials sciences as well as classical and quantum computer science are brought together to develop new and powerful technologies, with applications ranging from chemistry to the the pharmaceutical industry. Both academic and industry projects are available.. We offer access to world class research infrastructure
• Individually tailored training programme
• secondments at leading institutions and companies within the consortium
• Expertise spanning 8 academic and 5 industrial partners
• An individualized career development programme
• Attractive employment conditions including a competitive salary (details on the website moqs.eu)
• Candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activities (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their future host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment.
• Candidates cannot yet hold a PhD in any field and should have less than four years of research experience.
• The positions are open from Nov. 1st 2020 to Dec. 1st 2020. Expected starting dates from March 1st 2021 to Oct. 2021 or upon agreement.
Details and information on how to apply on moqs.eu
How to apply
Details about the application process here http://moqs.eu/how-to-apply/
Published on November 02, 2020