The Dipolar Quantum Gas Group of the Institute for Experimental Physics (University of Innsbruck), dedicates its work to highly magnetic Lanthanide atoms, Erbium and Dysprosium, which are a novel and powerful resource for realizing dipolar quantum matter. We are pleased to invite applications for a
(30 hours/week), Institute of Experimental Physics, University of Innsbruck
• Theme and content planning in coordination with the PI to improve group visibility
• Administration and steering tasks (administrative, scientific and technical) within the framework of third-party funded projects public relations, online marketing & strategy
• Participation in the planning of research projects and preparation of funding applications, communication with local, national and international project partners and coordination of knowledge transfer
• Supporting the working group in regular reporting
• Operational implementation of measures in the field of scientific public relations, dissemination activities and communication, and networking.
• Continuous monitoring and analysis of online activities
• Support with the creation of press releases, brochures, website maintenance and social media channels.
• Planning, organization and implementation incl. preparation and follow-up of various events of the group
• Master’s degree (or above) in the field of communication in science, media communication sciences, physics or related natural science disciplines, (online) marketing or comparable training advantageous or 2 years of professional experience in the field of scientific management.
• Good editorial skills, excellent knowledge of English
• Experience in multi-institutional and international projects – knowledge of project management
• Knowledge of physics is an advantage
• Proactive approach, confident manner, excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team
• Organizational talent, flexibility, problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and in a structured and analytical manner.
The minimum salary for this position is € 2.243 / month (14 times) for 30h/week. After completion of the internal basic training, the remuneration increases to € 2.672 / month (14 times). The real salary can be significantly higher depending on your qualification and experience. In addition, the university offers numerous attractive additional benefits (https://www.uibk.ac.at/universitaet/zusatzleistungen/).
How to apply
We are looking forward to your application! https://www.uibk.ac.at/karriere/ Vacancy Announcement Number: MIP 13186 Find more information about our team here: http://www.erbium.at/FF/
6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Published on January 24, 2023