We are looking for our next generation of interns. Depending on your skills and interest, you have the opportunity to join one of our teams. Expected skills are highlighted with a hashtag. One of them is sufficient to apply.
– Carbon nanotubes growth: to create our quantum processors, we grow isotopically pure carbon nanotubes via chemical vapor deposition. #engineering #material science #chemistry – Characterization: we non-invasively select candidate nanotubes with the desired
semi-conducting gap and that are free from defects, from which we build our qubits.
#quantum transport #optical spectroscopy #machine learning #data science
– Nano-assembly: we use a unique and patented “stapling” technology to integrate ultra-pure carbon nanotubes on printed circuit microchips. #mechanical engineering #experimental physics #electronics
– RF engineering: we perform and analyze microwave simulations, to improve the design of passive on-chip distributed RF circuits for qubit control. #microwave electronics #simulation #software development #quantum electronics circuits
– Qubit measurements: in our cryostats, we characterize our spin qubits by applying microwave pulses. #quantum physics #qubit measurement #experimental physics
– Theory & applications: we develop the theoretical models describing our qubits and test first quantum algorithms using an emulator. #theoretical quantum physics #software development
Your job, as a part of each team, will involve helping operate the existing apparatus and set-ups, acquire statistics and prepare clean documentation and eventually, aid in the brainstorming/ construction of new apparatus and/or set-ups to overcome limitations in the current processes. You will have the opportunity to work in an exceptional scientific and engineering environment and to learn many new skills.
The internship can lead to a permanent position offer if your contribution has been important for C12 and you fit well in our team.
How to apply
Send your resume and the team you'd like to join at email@example.com
Published on December 15, 2021