You’ll be responsible for the design and implementation of PCBs according to specifications and following Quside´s and client´s guidelines. You’ll see the developments through from launch to roll out, as well as providing support to our customers on live applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Propose and develop printed circuit board (PCB) designs and optimizations according to the project requirements.
– Documentation management to ensure correct manufacturing of designs according to established guidelines.
– Preparation of project documentation.
– Verification of the PCBS to make sure they comply with the guidelines established by the design sent to the manufacturer.
– Search for components that are not obsolete, meet the specifications of the designs, and ensure that they are in stock for purchasing.
– Ensuring compliance with procedures and instructions to junior staff by making them aware of the management system.
– Plan and organize their own work in accordance with the project management planner and considering the involvement of the rest of the team in the project.
– Manage the risks and opportunities of your position and collaborate in the resolution of the risks and opportunities of the rest of the team.
– Collaborate in the maintenance of our ISO9001 following quality management system, policies, and procedures.
– Act in accordance with Quside’s values and set an example for the rest of the team
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
University degree in Electronic Engineer or Industrial Engineer with Electronic Specialty.
– Fluent in English (C1 preferred)
– Advanced Spanish
– Electronics Design tools (Mentor (preferred), Altrium, …)
– Analog and digital design knowledge.
– Microsoft Office Package
– SW, FW programming (desirable)
– CAD (desirable)
– MS Project (desirable)
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT QUSIDE:
– Comprehensive private health insurance
– Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
– Flexible leave policy
– Remote working opportunities (up to 2 days per week)
– Monthly team lunch / activities with your team
– Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, team building activities every quarter, etc.
How to apply
If you think that your profile could fit, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Quside LinkedIn profile. Join us at the #quantum side!
Published on May 23, 2022