The Summer School: Machine Learning in Quantum Physics and Chemistry will gather Ph.D. students and young researchers interested in applying machine learning methods in quantum sciences. It will be held
in Warsaw (Poland) at the Faculty of Physics of the University of Warsaw, 24 August – 3 September 2021. We are determined to make school in-person or hybrid if pandemics allows. Otherwise, it will be online.
We will make final decisions by the end of June. The school fee in the case of the in-person format: 250 EUR. Moreover, around 50 students will be given a full reimbursement of travel costs and will be provided accommodation in the university hotel.
The topics of the summer school include:
– supervised and unsupervised machine learning applied to simulated
and experimental data
– Gaussian processes in quantum dynamics
– reinforcement learning in quantum physics
– machine-learning representation of quantum states
– quantum machine learning
– interpretable machine learning
– statistical mechanics in learning theory
– tensor networks