QWorld Quantum Science Days 2021 (June 1-2, 2021)01.06 → 02.06 2021 | Online@Global Estonia
We are happy to announce the first QWorld Quantum Science Days, a scientific meeting organized by QWorld to provide opportunities to the quantum community to present and discuss their research results at all levels — from short projects to thesis work to research publications — and to get to know each other.
Scope: All aspects of quantum information science and technology.
– Alba Cervera Lierta (University of Toronto)
– Tracy Northup (University of Innsbruck)
– Barry Sanders (University of Calgary)
– Menno Veldhorst (TU Delft)
– James Wootton (IBM Zurich)