QBN Meeting on Photonic Quantum Computing12.10 → 12.10 2022 | QuiX Quantum Netherlands
Presentations of world leaders in Photonic Quantum Computing will cover the full supply chain incl. advanced photonic integration techniques for rapid prototyping, highly scalable photon detection platform, compact cryostat solutions and the use of semiconductor technologies.
Together we will discuss the latest European standards, visit QuiX’s lab and connect with collaboration and business partners.
– Dr. -Ing. Stefan Hengesbach, CEO, Quix Quantum
– Prof. Fabio Sciarrino, Professor, Sapienza University of Rome
– Jörn Epping, Senior Project Manager, Quix Quantum
– Dr. Oskar van Deventer, Chair of CEN-CENELEC Focus Group on Quantum Technologies, TNO
– Benjamin Brecht, Group leader Quantum Networks and Manager of the Institute for Photonic Quantum Systems (PhoQS), University of Paderborn
– Pepijn Pinkse, Adaptive Quantum Optics chair, Director of the Center for Quantum Nanotechnology Twente (QUANT), University of Twente
– Sebastian Schaile, Senior Manager Strategic Marketing CMC, Attocube Systems
– Scott Dufferwiel, CTO, Aegiq
– Dr. Stelios Pitris, Business Development, SiPhotonIC Technologies
– Nicolai Walter, Co-founder and CEO, Pixel Photonics
– Dr. Michael Kissner, CEO, Akhetonics
– Dr. Valérian Giesz, Co-founder and CEO, Quandela