ICE, the conference series on quantum information in Spain, provides a gathering for discussion to researchers working in quantum information science and technologies, coming from anywhere in the world. The sixth edition will take place online between 10th and 14th of May 2021. The invited speakers for this edition are:
• Monika Aidelsburger (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich)
• Yu Chen (Google, Santa Bárbara)
• Charles Marcus (Niels Bohr Institute Copenhagen)
• Florian Marquardt (Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light and University of Erlangen-Nuremberg)
• Martí Perarnau (University of Geneva, Geneva)
• Ana María Rey (University of Colorado, Boulder)
• Maia G Vergniory (Donostia International Physics Center, San Sebastián)
There will be space for contributed talks and posters. The abstract submission is already open and accepting contributions until the 18th of April. More information about the event can be found at: https://www.ice-6.hbar.es/
ICE also includes an Industrial Day where experts at national and international level in quantum technologies will gather to comment their plans and prospects on the fields of Quantum Communication, Quantum Computing, Quantum Finance, and Quantum Software. Oral contributions from invited speakers will include interactive sessions with the public where exchange of opinions and ideas will take place in a dynamic and participative way. The list of contributing companies are AMETIC, Quantum Mads, Telefónica I+D, Multiverse Computing, IQM, Huawei, aQuantum, AQT, Qside, BBVA, Qilimanjaro, Tecnobit, Atos/Bull, Hispasat, EDF, Thales Alenia Space España, Ibermatica, Indra, GMV, Santander, Astrazeneca, as well as representatives from the Ministry of Science and Innovation, Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) and the University Polytechnic of Madrid, who will give the government and public research institutions perspectives, respectively.
We look forward to your participation!